An Introduction


Welcome to The Brighton Gardener. My name is Laurence England and this is a picture of me pruning in the early weeks of my OCN and NVQ2 Garden Services Course at Stanmer Park. I am nearing the completion of the course and am currently setting up a business renovating and maintaining the small gardens of Brighton & Hove. This blog is dedicated to the world of horticulture and aims to raise awareness of gardening in Brighton & Hove. When people think of Brighton they tend not to think of amazing gardens. But its amazing what you can do with even a small space in a city like Brighton & Hove. I've learned a great deal on the course, but as any good gardener knows, the learning never stops. I hope this blog is a useful addition to Brighton's gardening scene and most of all, I hope you enjoy it!

Popular posts from this blog

The Telegraph's Top 10 Spring Flowering Shrubs

Everlasting Wallflower: The Butterfly's Favourite